Music Ketchup Introduced to the Freedom Fam

Mix Master Ketchup

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Yo freedom, i don't know if anyone will care about my story, but this is how it all began.

I started on YouTube in 2010 when i was 13 (as that's how old you have to be to run or manage a YouTube account even though many people don't care), but i never posted anything to it. Then i had the totally orignal idea to create a gaming channel that will remain nameless since i've long moved on from it, but basically i did all sorts of reviews on there.

But much later, i realized that i wasn't really enjoying my channel anymore and felt like i was doing stuff for the wrong reasons, so i closed it down. In real life, i was going through a rough period: high school, but it was also hard because i was very quiet and to myself really. But i felt that my real passion was music (and joke music as well), then i met my first real friend (like i said, i wasn't ever that sociable) through doing a spoof commercial for a class and found out the dude is really cool. Then i learned my mom had kidney disease (as well as other numerous issues) and she had to have a transplant otherwise she'd probably die in a couple of years. Needless to say, on top of living in a house that was falling apart with numerous issues that we could not afford to fix, it was stressful.

Eventually we moved out of that place to a much better house and someone's going to give her a matching kidney, but those times i seriously thought i was going to lose her. Actually, we probably wouldn't have even made it out of that house as soon as we did if it wasn't for one of my old videos getting like 100k views and earning us enough to pay the deposit on our new place. But basically, i tried to start a rap channel once on YouTube, but it failed miserably because they're a dime a dozen i guess.

But then when i got to my new school (which i graduated from), i had the idea of spoofing DJ Mustard with an even sillier name "Mix Master Ketchup" and creating some comedic songs under that name. People loved it and for once i actually felt like people actually gave a **** about me, and then i discovered 3PAC. 3PAC was also a joke rapper who at first got a TON of ****, but overtime built a massive fan-base and developed a distinct persona (actually, i believe he was part of the Freedom! Family briefly since his videos said they were monetized by Freedom!). And not only that, but he was actually pretty goddamn funny, so i admired the **** out of him. And then if you've heard of him before, you probably know that he died after drowning during water polo practice and later ended up brain-dead which meant there was no use keeping him on life-support. The horrible irony that he was a spoof of 2PAC but ended up having a similar fate to him (minus the murder obviously) does not escape me either. After that, i decided to keep going with this and even if i only have a fan-base of about 5 people, at least i know i'll still be able to entertain at least a couple.

I know that was a long story, but it's why i do what i do which is usually freestyles/remixes, rants, original songs and music videos and i'm planning to maybe do a gaming video every once in a blue moon. I usually post every other day, sometimes i do get lazy, but lately i've been on my grind to get more stuff out.

Anyway, thanks for reading through this wall of text and here's my channel if you want to see some of my videos:
http://youtube.com/mixmasterketchup

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Mix Master Ketchup,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's quite an inspirational story. :) An old video of yours got 100,000+ views?! That's quite impressive, I think it's awesome that you got to pay the deposit with the earnings from it.

You should check out the "Entertainment" discussion section or even the "Gaming" discussion section if you enjoy interacting with content creators who make gaming videos!

Click here to visit "Entertainment"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Mix Master Ketchup

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hi @Mix Master Ketchup,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's quite an inspirational story. :) An old video of yours got 100,000+ views?! That's quite impressive, I think it's awesome that you got to pay the deposit with the earnings from it.

You should check out the "Entertainment" discussion section or even the "Gaming" discussion section if you enjoy interacting with content creators who make gaming videos!

Click here to visit "Entertainment"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you :) i might just check those sections out