Koby J

New User
▲Hey Guys, Koby here! ╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯

~About Me~ ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*
⧉ I am a 17 year old with a passion for film, photography, and anything digital art. I am pursuing my Associates degree in Graphic Design, to help further my education in said passion. I have had multiple youtube channels prior to my current one (Koby J), but I have always had one problem, I wanted to live my life, and not spend it all recording video games. I decided that the simple solution would be to just record all of the fun things that me and my friends do, and all of the cool experiences I have, and smash it into a channel for people to enjoy.

~About My Channel~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
⧉ Currently at 18 subscribers, with three videos. I record daily, with my Canon t6i DSLR camera. The majority of the footage that gets recorded, usually ends up being deleted, but the rest gets jam packed into enjoyable videos for the viewers, and nostalgic videos for me and my friends to watch later down the road! Feedback is always welcomed, seeing as I would love nothing more than to improve my skills, and bring you all better content!

~Why You Should Subscribe~ ᕙ( ^ ₒ^ c)
  1. It's free, and who doesn't like free things?
  2. You might actually like my future content.
  3. You will become part of a soon to be awesome community!
  4. I will love you, and come on, that means a lot.
⧉ Thank you guys for reading my post (if you actually read it all, most likely just skimmed through it, because that's what I would do)! Any feedback, or anything to help give my channel more publicity would be appreciated highly!

⧉ If you want to chat or anything, you can message me! Other than that, hope you all have a nice day/night! :D

-Koby J.

Last edited:

MaddyFlahertyTV

Freedom! Member
Aug 21, 2016
England UK
YouTube
Welcome To Freedom :D I checked out your channel and I think the few videos you have up so far are brill :) I also really like your channel banner :) You've got yourself another subscriber :D What interests you in film and photography?

Joe Bergquist

Rising User
Aug 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I checked out your channel and it's looking great! It's cool because we both vlog and are interested in filmmaking! You got a new subscriber and it would be great if you could return the favor!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.
This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
▲Hey Guys, Koby here! ╰(◕ᗜ◕)╯

~About Me~ ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*
⧉ I am a 17 year old with a passion for film, photography, and anything digital art. I am pursuing my Associates degree in Graphic Design, to help further my education in said passion. I have had multiple youtube channels prior to my current one (Koby J), but I have always had one problem, I wanted to live my life, and not spend it all recording video games. I decided that the simple solution would be to just record all of the fun things that me and my friends do, and all of the cool experiences I have, and smash it into a channel for people to enjoy.

~About My Channel~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
⧉ Currently at 18 subscribers, with three videos. I record daily, with my Canon t6i DSLR camera. The majority of the footage that gets recorded, usually ends up being deleted, but the rest gets jam packed into enjoyable videos for the viewers, and nostalgic videos for me and my friends to watch later down the road! Feedback is always welcomed, seeing as I would love nothing more than to improve my skills, and bring you all better content!

~Why You Should Subscribe~ ᕙ( ^ ₒ^ c)
  1. It's free, and who doesn't like free things?
  2. You might actually like my future content.
  3. You will become part of a soon to be awesome community!
  4. I will love you, and come on, that means a lot.
⧉ Thank you guys for reading my post (if you actually read it all, most likely just skimmed through it, because that's what I would do)! Any feedback, or anything to help give my channel more publicity would be appreciated highly!

⧉ If you want to chat or anything, you can message me! Other than that, hope you all have a nice day/night! :D

-Koby J.

Welcome to the family Koby, Nice channel btw and I hope you grow on youtube mate :D