Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Your name/alias: IRL: Edin; YT: Kyrie
Where are you from?: Serbia
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? I was watching videos on YouTube, and I noticed freedom as best partnership community.
What made you join our forums?: Partnership
What are your hobbies?: Playing basketball, and playing games.
What is your favorite food? Pancakes maybe lol.
Why did you start YouTube? I started it for fun, as day when I started was annoying so I didn't know what to do. And decided to make channel.
What is your biggest dream? To start earning money at my own, to don't bother my parents anymore
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel with Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: Depends on interesting and ideas.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your name/alias: IRL: Edin; YT: Kyrie
Where are you from?: Serbia
How old are you?: 15
How did you find Freedom!? I was watching videos on YouTube, and I noticed freedom as best partnership community.
What made you join our forums?: Partnership
What are your hobbies?: Playing basketball, and playing games.
What is your favorite food? Pancakes maybe lol.
Why did you start YouTube? I started it for fun, as day when I started was annoying so I didn't know what to do. And decided to make channel.
What is your biggest dream? To start earning money at my own, to don't bother my parents anymore
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel with Tutorials
How frequently do you upload?: Depends on interesting and ideas.
Welcome to the forum community, its wonderful to have you with us. If you ever need any help or have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch, as I'm on the forums pretty much everyday. What are your long term goals for YouTube?

Kyrie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the forum community, its wonderful to have you with us. If you ever need any help or have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch, as I'm on the forums pretty much everyday. What are your long term goals for YouTube?
Thank you for that kind words, appreciated!

Well, my first point is to have fun as it is my hobby. And as from YouTube I got chance to earn some money, so why not to earn money from hobby? It's not waste of time or anything if I do what I like for money. I hope it answers your question. :)