Entertainment Laughs, Boozy Rants, The Works

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Once upon a time, I may have filled this out, but if so - I forgot. SO HERE WE GO!

My name is Dillon Grotti. I am 25 years old. I grew up in the Black Hills of South Dakota and recently moved to Seattle, WA. I graduated college with a degree in Communication Arts, which I now primarily use for my freelance photography/design business (DGPhotographyDesign on Facebook), and my YouTube Channel: DahrkMezalf (15 points if you can tell me where I got the name from).

I'm a fan of gaming, coffee, hookah, bartending, and laughter above all.

Freedom! actually found me, thanks to a sporadic Minecraft upload I did with my brother.

My biggest dream, although cliche, is to make it big on YouTube. I love what I do otherwise (working for Starbucks currently), but would kill to make my living from YouTube.

I took up the mantle of Content Creator because I found it inspiring to see so many others who had done the same. Being able to express yourself and do what you love has always been an ideal lifestyle for me, and I hope that YouTube can help me be successful in that endeavor.

My channel is DahrkMezalf. I do rants, skits, and the occasional vlog - detailing my thoughts on life and my adventures of moving to metropolis from a humble suburban upbringing. I usually enjoy a drink and adult'ish humor while conveying my thoughts.

I really hope you enjoy my antics - I look forward to seeing what you guys create, and if you enjoy what I do, feel free to give a thumbs up and/or subscribe!

Good luck, fellow Freedom! members! <3

Youtube.com/DahrkMezalf

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Dillon,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel and could see why our talent agents had reached out to you. :p I see that you've had your forum account for some time and I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself so we could know you better!

I also see that you've already checked out some of the discussion sections. In my opinion, they're some of the best parts of the forums, the interaction between members there is probably second only to the chat! Will you be frequenting the forums now?

I look forward to seeing you around some more!

Dillon

Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2014
YouTube
Hi @Dillon,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out your channel and could see why our talent agents had reached out to you. :p I see that you've had your forum account for some time and I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself so we could know you better!

I also see that you've already checked out some of the discussion sections. In my opinion, they're some of the best parts of the forums, the interaction between members there is probably second only to the chat! Will you be frequenting the forums now?

I look forward to seeing you around some more!

I really appreciate that; thank you!
I plan on keeping more up to date with Freedom! happenings and the forums now that life has settled down after the summer and moving.
Here's hoping for the best all-around, but I'll be here for sure :)

Reactions: Danny