yoro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
hey guys it's us LastPick,
we always wanted to start a youtube channle and we finaly made it!
we are two guys who always dreamed to start our youtube channle for a lot of time, and finally its here ;)
i looked for a partnership that realy cares about you, and realy want that everybody will succed, and than we find Freedom! because we just started, we were looking for some place that can help us at start growing, so we decided to join the forum and read about peoples channles, and help our channle grow.
my friend and i created a youtube channle about League Of Legends gaming Channle - funny moments/plays.
we are willing to give to the channle a lot of effort and do our best!
we are uploading as soon as we can! (trying to do weekly)
i hoped you like reading our story,
LastPick

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hey guys it's us LastPick,
we always wanted to start a youtube channle and we finaly made it!
we are two guys who always dreamed to start our youtube channle for a lot of time, and finally its here ;)
i looked for a partnership that realy cares about you, and realy want that everybody will succed, and than we find Freedom! because we just started, we were looking for some place that can help us at start growing, so we decided to join the forum and read about peoples channles, and help our channle grow.
my friend and i created a youtube channle about League Of Legends gaming Channle - funny moments/plays.
we are willing to give to the channle a lot of effort and do our best!
we are uploading as soon as we can! (trying to do weekly)
i hoped you like reading our story,
LastPick

Welcome to the Family, What games do you play, How you found out about Freedom!, and Freedom do care about us and they try help us out also

yoro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
thanx you very much,
we are playing mosetly league of legends but sometimes other games like paladins, minecraft, guild wars 2, trove and others...

yoro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
Thank you very much man, i really appreciate that :)
i gave you a subscribe too, the "Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag" video was very good ;)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey LastPick ! Welcome to Freedom !

I love league of legends :D who is your favorite champ ?

yoro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
thank you very much,
my favorite champions are tristana, rumble and recently i bought hecarim, such an amazing champion in the jungle, so out of them my favorite is probably hecarim, but i like all of them very much :)

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thank you very much,
my favorite champions are tristana, rumble and recently i bought hecarim, such an amazing champion in the jungle, so out of them my favorite is probably hecarim, but i like all of them very much :)

I know what you mean pal :) I love jungle ! hecarmin is amazing man :D I love Kindred (y) (Y)

Reactions: yoro