DailyGamingNews

New User
Sep 2, 2014
Your name: Nick
How did you find Freedom!? I found it through someone named SpiderShotMC
What made you join our forums?: I joined the forums last year, to help people get good gaming equipment for there channel :)
What are your hobbies?: Playing games, soccer, reading, and watching a lot of comedy videos on YT
What is your favorite food? PIZZA!
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I felt like the older generation of YouTubers aren't as funny as they used to be, and it's time for a new generation of YouTubers to start making videos, and I wanted to be with the new generation
(Optional)What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to hopefully be big on YouTube, and meet the fans that have helped get to my goals!
What kind of channel do you run?: A gaming, comedy, and gaming news channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload gaming content, funny videos, like Shrek is love, and gaming news people, for people that don't like to go on gamespot everyday to look at all the new gaming news. (I know how you feel :D)
When do you upload?: I upload regularly, hopefully daily now. I had to take a short break because I was trying to come up with new content for my channel.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrAy1CTsGtHlj7jxQWN4wZg

Hey guys, Leary here! Just wanted to tell you guys that I would really appreciate it if you subscribed to me :) The last 2 years on YouTube have been rough, and I've only been able to pick up 20 subs :( I would really be grateful if you supported me! I listen to ALL the constructive criticism that people give to me, and I try to make my channel 10x greater than what it was 2 years ago. Thank you for listening! Bye guys :D