Gaming Let me introduce myself, my name is...

superhemi

New User
Jun 8, 2015
YouTube
Your name: John aka superhemi
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking through various MCN's and Freedom! seemed most promising.
What made you join our forums?: I'm looking to grow my channel and get feedback on how i'm doing.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Working on Cars, and Building Computers.
What is your favorite food? Pizza, no contest.
Why did you start YouTube? I love to play games and wanted to share my love with others
What is your biggest dream? Start a Research and Development Technology Company
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming with hopes to expand to my other hobbies in a few years
What kind of content do you upload? Current series are Fallout 4, and Rise of The Tomb Raider, but I've been around, Life is Strange, To the Moon, Minecraft, and GTA 5, just to name a few.
When do you upload?: On an easy week Mon thru Friday with a live stream on the weekend, But i hit 3 a week minimum at around 2 PM
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/426superhemi

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

How did you find life is strange?

I still have parts 3 and 5 sitting here waiting to be rendered. Loved the game though :).

superhemi

New User
Jun 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

How did you find life is strange?

I still have parts 3 and 5 sitting here waiting to be rendered. Loved the game though :).

Oh I loved Life is Strange very good story based game, with a roller coaster of feelings by the end of it.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Your name: John aka superhemi
Where are you from?: USA
How old are you?: 19
How did you find Freedom!? I was looking through various MCN's and Freedom! seemed most promising.
What made you join our forums?: I'm looking to grow my channel and get feedback on how i'm doing.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Working on Cars, and Building Computers.
What is your favorite food? Pizza, no contest.
Why did you start YouTube? I love to play games and wanted to share my love with others
What is your biggest dream? Start a Research and Development Technology Company
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming with hopes to expand to my other hobbies in a few years
What kind of content do you upload? Current series are Fallout 4, and Rise of The Tomb Raider, but I've been around, Life is Strange, To the Moon, Minecraft, and GTA 5, just to name a few.
When do you upload?: On an easy week Mon thru Friday with a live stream on the weekend, But i hit 3 a week minimum at around 2 PM
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/426superhemi
Welcome to the Forums!

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Welcome dude, sick introducing ....who else doesnt love pizza.. also you are one of the first whose biggest dream was not to become big youtuber... you got a nice goal there dude.. Ill be back with some feedback on your channel in a bit since you saidyou needed sone

NeverEndingFear

Respected User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Your channel is great,you talk a lot and keep the viewer engaged, i think though that your subcribers do enjoy northcraft more than anything,also a main reason why your other videos or some videos on your channel are not hitting a lot of views is because of erong video seo.... look it up it will save you just search video seo on youtube... last i think you should look up some tutorials on banners and thumbnails.. Content as i said is very good but there are some details such as video seo thumbnails etc that are holding you back