Community Let Us Game - I Am Slytrious

Slytrious

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Devlopment, Hell
YouTube
I'm new here to Freedom! and I am excited to be here. I have just begun my journey on Youtube and becoming part of a quality group of gamers like you is definitely something I take comfort in knowing is available!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know lots of you here. I hope to call most of you friends as we move along (y) (Y)

The following is my Bio. Please read to get to know more about my channel:

Slytrious, after suffering for years as a character on a bad developer's game, escaped and has sworn to have his revenge. Revenge YOU will help him find. Revenge YOU will help him secure. Revenge YOU will help Slytrious deliver upon the bad games in the PC world.

Slytrious, starting off all of his videos with his catchphrase "Let Us Game", is out to find each and every bad game that developer's try to push onto the loyal gamers of the world. With YOUR help recommending games, Slytrious will record and highlight poor excuses for games and provide his unique smarmy approach to game reviews.

Slytrious' main mission may be to highlight terrible games but Slytrious is not a glutton for punishment...Slytrious will also provide reviews / lets plays for some great games that show that good game developers do exist in the gaming world.

Thanks for reading and I am excited to be part of this fine group of gamers :cool:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm new here to Freedom! and I am excited to be here. I have just begun my journey on Youtube and becoming part of a quality group of gamers like you is definitely something I take comfort in knowing is available!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know lots of you here. I hope to call most of you friends as we move along (y) (Y)

The following is my Bio. Please read to get to know more about my channel:

Slytrious, after suffering for years as a character on a bad developer's game, escaped and has sworn to have his revenge. Revenge YOU will help him find. Revenge YOU will help him secure. Revenge YOU will help Slytrious deliver upon the bad games in the PC world.

Slytrious, starting off all of his videos with his catchphrase "Let Us Game", is out to find each and every bad game that developer's try to push onto the loyal gamers of the world. With YOUR help recommending games, Slytrious will record and highlight poor excuses for games and provide his unique smarmy approach to game reviews.

Slytrious' main mission may be to highlight terrible games but Slytrious is not a glutton for punishment...Slytrious will also provide reviews / lets plays for some great games that show that good game developers do exist in the gaming world.

Thanks for reading and I am excited to be part of this fine group of gamers :cool:
Hello Sly, it sounds like you're really excited to be here! When was your first day on youtube, do you remember it still? I remember how happy I was to order my first microphone, it's been an extremely long time.

Reactions: Slytrious

Slytrious

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Devlopment, Hell
YouTube
Hello Sly, it sounds like you're really excited to be here! When was your first day on youtube, do you remember it still? I remember how happy I was to order my first microphone, it's been an extremely long time.

My first day on Youtube was only a few weeks ago, I definitely remember the satisfaction of uploading my first video!

I have a Blue Snowball Mic and I am very pleased with the quality it provides! What kind of microphone do you currently use?

I am definitely excited to be here and can't wait to see what avenues present themselves as I participate in this great community!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My first day on Youtube was only a few weeks ago, I definitely remember the satisfaction of uploading my first video!

I have a Blue Snowball Mic and I am very pleased with the quality it provides! What kind of microphone do you currently use?

I am definitely excited to be here and can't wait to see what avenues present themselves as I participate in this great community!
That's not too long ago! The blue snowball is a nice microphone to start out with, and it's the standard for making videos earlier on ^^ I haven't checked the name on my microphone for a while, but I sunk a decent chunk of money into it, hah.

You can definitely meet a variety of people here if you look hard enough :p Every forum area has a few regulars that you can meet on the random occasion.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom !

Freedom is perfect it has all the tools needed to grow and I'm sure you will meet a lot of nice people here !

Slytrious

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Devlopment, Hell
YouTube
I also have a Blue Snowball and like it! It's definitely a nice quality mic for the right price. So I assume that you do a lot of game reviews? What would you say would be your top rated game?

I have only completed one review on my channel, I played the game Slain! The game has gotten lots of negative press but I actually enjoyed the game, it just needed a few tweaks.

More reviews to come very soon ;)