Escalated to Support Little help me post

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

Had this post show up today and I followed the video but since the video was posted YouTube rolled out 2 layout changes to add the youtube gaming experience , my question is this when do I link the the channel if the channel not had any notifications and plus I have had the Generic email .
"You have been accepted to MGN Network!"

Any Help and guidance ? As I seen one or two members who joined yesterday already partnered up . Thanks in advance in reading this and helping me on my way

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you visit your youtube account does it say your partnered with Freedom or MGN (Depends wich you joined).
As for th dashboard message, due to a update being in the works alot of people have been getting this message including me. If your channel says it is linked on youtube then there is no problem. It is a small bug going round at the moment.

Upvote 0

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Thank you for non generic response ,
Account status

BabyHead Gaming
Partner Verified
Community guidelines
Good standing
Copyright
Good standing

I think this is to do with YouTube verified[DOUBLEPOST=1448307011][/DOUBLEPOST]Performance
Today so far

View dashboardALPHA
Page views

RPM
£0.09

Thats my adsense account so its live and Been used

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.