Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User

Channel main topic: Music, Piano, Covers, Tutorials

(Optional) What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: I would like to collaborate on YouTube itself.

Amount of subscribers: 855

Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation, Thread Reply, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube DM

About Your Channel:
Hi, I'm David (Piano Uncovered). I play the Piano and record YouTube videos for my hobby. I've been playing the piano for about 4 years now, I taught myself most of the stuff I know including how to read sheet music; I also learned some extra things through piano lessons. I started watching lots of YouTube piano covers and I was inspired to create my own piano covers YouTube channel, so I did.

Link to Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/pianouncovered

music-786135_960_720.jpg

Attachments

• youtube link.PNG
    youtube link.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: MariamPMusic

sttheodore

New User
May 10, 2014
YouTube
sttheodoremusic
Hey man! Great channel. I would love for you to cover one of my songs on the Piano! I think it would be really cool to hear one of my Pop songs in your style. A lot of the people that share my music and view my videos are Freedom! members and into Gaming, especially Minecraft. I think it would be fun to get some cross exposure within our channels. Let me know if you are up for it and we can discuss further! Cheers!

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey man! Great channel. I would love for you to cover one of my songs on the Piano! I think it would be really cool to hear one of my Pop songs in your style. A lot of the people that share my music and view my videos are Freedom! members and into Gaming, especially Minecraft. I think it would be fun to get some cross exposure within our channels. Let me know if you are up for it and we can discuss further! Cheers!
Thanks [user]@sttheodore[/user]!!! I'd definitely be up to learning one of your songs! :) Please send me some of your sheet music or the chords that you use etc. and I'll try and learn one of them. I don't now when I'll be able to learn it for as I'm away the upcoming weekend (Friday to Monday)
and I already have a few collaborations lined up.

Anyway, I'll try my best to learn one of your songs ASAP as soon as you send me the sheet music! Please PM me and I'll send you my email to send it to! Thanks again! :)

~Piano Uncovered