PC Looking For CSGO Players!

SwanzyHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2014
so i am going to start making more csgo video but i want to play with other people. You dont have to have any special rank, i actually kinda want low players because i am low. Uhm you kinda have to have a good mic, no game lag and skype. Also if you are funny you are more likely to join! Also it would be great if you are in the united states

Last edited:

krtp08

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
KrTp_eX
I just started playing csgo since and, I also want to start some counter strike videos. I have a good mic my skype is KRTP08 hit me we can suck together :)

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey man!

Since I downloaded (two days ago lol) CSGO i was completely captured by it and also i'm a true noob a that game lol. I have everything you wrote good mic, Skype, no game lag and depressing jokes lol. Add me on Skype if you want to collab sometimes: thetommot

MadMate

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
hey swanzy I would love to join you for some cs:go add me on skype : tristanca2000 im 16

HJG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2015
YouTube
I would like to play CSGO with you.I played it over a month and I know some stuff.Add me on skype HJG

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
im interested in playing with you i am kind of crap at the game but that is not necessarily a bad thing right? right?... well that is embarrassing.. My Skype is Brett6394 well i think it is at least. Add me if you would like to play.

suicidalhedshot

Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
YouTube
i play A LOT of csgo! i am willing to offer tips and training. but using my smurf account wouldnt be too bad of an idea ;) im down to join! im an LEM btw