PlayStation Looking for Filthy Casuals Like me to Play a vast array of PS Games

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
Hello Everyone, So that I can make it easier on everyone I'll post a bit about me and my channel and what I play.
So I am a 28 year old Australian, I am a full time L.E.O (Law enforcement), prior to this I was a Web Applications programmer, DBA and backyard video editor.
I record/Livestream when ever I can get a moment (work and my young child take first priority), hence I am a filthy casual gamer ;).
I am looking to change my recording model so that I can add face cam and Commentary.

I play just about anything I can get my hands on from Retro Games to latest Releases.
So I am looking for people like me that want to have fun and Stream/Record when we can.
Happy to add People who are more serious or Pro Comp as well.

so reply to the thread here or add @Darkcadeplay on PSN so that we can begin playing.
If this becomes a regular thing, discussions can be held regarding scheduling regular games.

Current Games being cycled through: Overwatch (regular stream), Borderlands 2, Warframe, Paragon, Crash Bandicoot N-Trilogy (To be streamed 100% when released), BF1, happy to add other games in if you are keen to play.

Channel Main Topic: Live Streaming and Pre-Recorded Gaming, Prod/Game Reviews
Amount of Subscribers: 1043
Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation, PSN
About your channel: Live Streaming
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/darkcadecom

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey there mate, I would be up for collaborating. My online games are 'for honor', COD BO3, and dying light. If u want to colab then let me know. Feel free to look at my content and see if u would like to.

Last edited:

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey there mate, I would be up for collaboratingredients. My online games are 'for honor', COD BO3, and dying light. If u want to colab then let me know. Feel free to look at my content and see if u would like to.
Hey Billy love your videos, I am looking at doing a buy up next week and BO3 was in the mix, I'll have a look at For Honor. But looking at your videos on it, looks like a great game, I would love to do some collabs for sure just add @Darkcadeplay to your PSN list and I'll drop you a Line.

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
Hey Billy love your videos, I am looking at doing a buy up next week and BO3 was in the mix, I'll have a look at For Honor. But looking at your videos on it, looks like a great game, I would love to do some collabs for sure just add @Darkcadeplay to your PSN list and I'll drop you a Line.
Thanks a lot mate, glad you liked them. Yh I'll add you later today and then we'll colab on whatever game u want to do. Thanks.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hello Everyone, So that I can make it easier on everyone I'll post a bit about me and my channel and what I play.
So I am a 28 year old Australian, I am a full time L.E.O (Law enforcement), prior to this I was a Web Applications programmer, DBA and backyard video editor.
I record/Livestream when ever I can get a moment (work and my young child take first priority), hence I am a filthy casual gamer ;).
I am looking to change my recording model so that I can add face cam and Commentary.

I play just about anything I can get my hands on from Retro Games to latest Releases.
So I am looking for people like me that want to have fun and Stream/Record when we can.
Happy to add People who are more serious or Pro Comp as well.

so reply to the thread here or add @Darkcadeplay on PSN so that we can begin playing.
If this becomes a regular thing, discussions can be held regarding scheduling regular games.

Current Games being cycled through: Overwatch (regular stream), Borderlands 2, Warframe, Paragon, Crash Bandicoot N-Trilogy (To be streamed 100% when released), BF1, happy to add other games in if you are keen to play.

Channel Main Topic: Live Streaming and Pre-Recorded Gaming, Prod/Game Reviews
Amount of Subscribers: 1043
Other ways to contact you: Forum Conversation, PSN
About your channel: Live Streaming
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/darkcadecom
Hi buddy I would love to do a collab with you. I have bf1, wildlands, gtav, rb6. Add my psn: swanseajack12342

Liinux

Art Designs Freedom Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2015
Sweden
YouTube
liinuxr6
Hello! I'm up for collaboration on one of these following games; GTA V, BF1, Rainbow Six Siege, COD IW, COD IWR. I'm 16 years old and currently live in Sweden, I also speak fluent English.