GFX Request Looking for help with Logo and banner!

ItsTheBigGuy

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Hi im looking for a logo and channel banner for my youtube channel. The channel is called It's The Big Guy, And I don't have an exact theme for it but I'm thinking a comedic discussion/podcast channel. If you are able to help then please get in contact, Many Thanks!

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I can help you! Im one of the most known designers here in freedom. How can i assist you?

ItsTheBigGuy

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
I can help you! Im one of the most known designers here in freedom. How can i assist you?
Hi, thank you so much for the offer! I was thinking of having a cartoon stereotypical big tough guy if you understand? So the banner would maybe be a grassy hill or field with this cartoon character in it and then in a font that fits the feel of it all it would just say 'ItsTheBigGuy', Then for the logo just a avatar of the head or something? Sorry if this is all confusing to you ahah.

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi, thank you so much for the offer! I was thinking of having a cartoon stereotypical big tough guy if you understand? So the banner would maybe be a grassy hill or field with this cartoon character in it and then in a font that fits the feel of it all it would just say 'ItsTheBigGuy', Then for the logo just a avatar of the head or something? Sorry if this is all confusing to you ahah.
I really do like that idea ;) Its not confusing at all! But i cant do it for free, it would be 10-20euros

Hopefully thats not a problem for you.

ItsTheBigGuy

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
I really do like that idea ;) Its not confusing at all! But i cant do it for free, it would be 10-20euros

Hopefully thats not a problem for you.
Yeah in that case ill need to give it some thought and wait till I get paid. Is there anywhere I can see some of your work to see what its like?

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Yeah in that case ill need to give it some thought and wait till I get paid. Is there anywhere I can see some of your work to see what its like?
Currently i have no cartoon style on my port, but if you click on the links below you can see my port. But i do can do cartoon style