PC LOOKING FOR YOUTUBE FRIENDS!!!

ClumsySamurai

Rising User
Aug 3, 2016
YouTube
ClumsySamurai
Hello, ClusmySamurai is my channel its where I post comedy Video Game Contents. I'm at 93 subscriber and I'm just looking for some YouTube buddy who wouldn't mind recording with me in the future. I have a Skype account(Clumsy_Samurai) and a discord channel(ClumsySamurai) which I used to communicate. If you're interest just comment down below XD

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello, ClusmySamurai is my channel its where I post comedy Video Game Contents. I'm at 93 subscriber and I'm just looking for some YouTube buddy who wouldn't mind recording with me in the future. I have a Skype account(Clumsy_Samurai) and a discord channel(ClumsySamurai) which I used to communicate. If you're interest just comment down below XD
hey man I am interested in playing some games together and possibly recording aswell!
My skype: tActhImo
My steam: tActhImo
I have games like: GTA 5, GMOD, H1Z1, Bf4 etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: ClumsySamurai

ArmadeusK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
twitter.com
YouTube
I would be interested in collaboration. I've wanted to collaborate with someone for a long time now. I don't have a high-end PC at the moment but I can play things like CS:GO, Hearthstone, League of Legends, H1Z1, BF3, etc. If you'd like send me a message here or on Twitter, or even on my Youtube :)

My Twitter handle is Armadeus Kan

[email protected] (Email)

Rasvito

New User
Freedom! Member
sure bro :D but my english is not every good tho XD

FitGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
Australia
YouTube
MunchB4Punch
Hey chief I checked out some of your vids and found myself enjoying the banter. I would really like to do some collab vids cause I always wanted to play games like Gmod and CS:Go with some generally funny people.

You can just msg me on here or on Discord SaltyAlmond
Here's my channel if you want to get an idea of what I do
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvhSMvpt2cOSTaV3v6iXJA?&ab_channel=PunchB4Munch

Look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Avery Acosta

New User
Jul 14, 2016
Hey your YouTube channel looks really cool, and I would like to be in your videos. If you would like to contact me mt skype is: therealzombiesen, thanks,
-_zombiesen_