VR Looking for YouTube Gaming Friends!

Jaxi

New User
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Listen up! I'm a fun guy who loves to have fun! I play a huge variety of games and would love to make friends who are willing to travel the lands of multiple games, having fun together and making content together. With that being said, cross promotions via shoutouts would be very helpful for all of us. <3
People say i have what it takes to become big, all I need now is a group of friends. <3 ^__^

G

Gods of Odds

Listen up! I'm a fun guy who loves to have fun! I play a huge variety of games and would love to make friends who are willing to travel the lands of multiple games, having fun together and making content together. With that being said, cross promotions via shoutouts would be very helpful for all of us. <3
People say i have what it takes to become big, all I need now is a group of friends. <3 ^__^
I would be interested. If you put us on your featured channels then I will put you on ours.

G

Gods of Odds

Hey! I play all sorts of games on my channel. I get an average of 143 Views a Video and would love to collab with you on all sorts of weird games! Just reply back if you want to!
Would you be interested in putting each other on our featured channels?

Popeye2679

Rising User
Oct 4, 2015
YouTube

Hey Jaxi I am also looking to make friends. I have a small channel, however I am very hard working and love to have fun. I am just looking for ways to have more fun and meet new people, create great videos for the world to see check out my channel and let me know what you think

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey man I am also looking for some people to play with! It is always more fun to play with someone else of with a group!

Jaxi

New User
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
Going to be playing minecraft today and recording + Streaming it!
Make sure to check out what I can do @ www.youtube.com/TehRevSlayer
and www.Twitch.tv/JaxiTV
If you like how I make my videos/streams then comment below what I can add you on!
(I primarily use skype but I have a huge variety of programs to talk with)
My Skype Name Is : TehRevSlayer