Looking to collab and meet new people

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
Hey my name is laura, i'm 21 and I am looking for people to collab with and overall just have fun. I mainly make vlogs and gameplays so i'd like to mix and match. I have had troubles in the past when I tried to collab with someone and it turned into a disaster where they wouldn't stop harassing me..... -.-
So i'm really looking for something legit and no trolls!
If your interested or want to know more just let me know! Thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey my name is laura, i'm 21 and I am looking for people to collab with and overall just have fun. I mainly make vlogs and gameplays so i'd like to mix and match. I have had troubles in the past when I tried to collab with someone and it turned into a disaster where they wouldn't stop harassing me..... -.-
Hey there Laura, if you're looking to collaborate, you can check out the collaboration forums here ^^ There's a lot of people looking for other members to work with. Sorry that you had some other experiences in the past :eek:

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey how are you! I read your comment and I feel bad for the bad experience you had, but I can promise you I'm nothing like that. I love meeting new people, and interacting with them since I don't have to many friends. However, I try not to let it get the best of me.

LifeAsCam

Rising User
Oct 6, 2016
YouTube
id love to do a collab, i have also had bad experiences when the other person would never respond and would never give any dates, i am a 83 sub channel but i am growing fast with 8 subs just from last night, my channel is mainly sort of vlogs, more like story times or me just talking about something. i am from the uk but if you aren't we can always use Skype.

coc channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
Hey there Laura, if you're looking to collaborate, you can check out the collaboration forums here ^^ There's a lot of people looking for other members to work with. Sorry that you had some other experiences in the past :eek:
I would like to collab with a gaming channel