VR Looking to grow on Youtube? Join Voov as a content scouter, video editor, and more positions!

Voov

New User
Sep 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello there, people of Freedom!

We've seen quite a lot of people interested on our project, dedicated on helping out smaller Youtube channels, so we thought we should really expand the team behind. Currently we are looking for motivated Youtubers who would like to become content scouters and video editors for Voov.

The first position is really simple, nothing crazy. Content scouters look around Youtube for channels with few subscribers (0-150) and who have quality content. Once a channel or two are found, they simply let us know about it, and we ask the underrated channel permission to share a video to help them grow in our channel. If they accept, the content scouter would be given credit for the find in the video released in Voov both in the description and in-video.

Video editors, despite how hard it could seem to be, really is nothing out of this world. The requirements are to have Adobe After Effects CC, and obviously have used it before. They would simply drag in our branding kit (Lower thirds & introduction) on the videos provided, and trim them & add in audio if necessary. The clips are already provided by us, so it's just a matter of putting it all together and rendering it out. Video editors get to be on the featured channel box of Voov and in the description & in-video of the videos they have edited. Aside from that, if they have a Twitter account, we would mention them on the videos they have helped bring to light.

If none of these 2 positions interest you, but you still would like to work with us, worry not! We are actually flexible, and would like to hear your ideas! Say you want to be a content creator within Voov, a voice actor, work on the SEO... we might want to work with you!

Hitoshi Takumi

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey there Voov,
I would love to be a video editor for your videos as I am "pro" and "perfect" at everything.
I'm kidding I suck at video editing. (and life)
(and everything)

My Youtube name is: Hitoshi Takumi
And Skype is: Only No English (Hitoshi Takumi)
If you would like to see or contact me!