Gaming Looking To Join A Group With Retro Races!!!

What should I stream next?

• A Link to the Past: Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario World Hacks - Please list suggestions in comments

• Super Mario 64 120 Star Run

• Super Mario All Stars *All Games*

• Total voters
Y

YourSimpleGamer

STREAM UPDATE!!!
There is a few things I want to disclose here before getting to the actual thread. First and for most, the stream was okay, just have to work on a few kinks in my system. But everything will work out in time. I will be uploading it to the channel in a bit and then working on the highlight reel as well. Anyway at the top here you see a voting area as Im trying to get a date for the next stream, since the rest of this week is just busy for me so I may not stream. Please take a moment to vote on the next game. I would appreciate it.

LOOKING TO JOIN A RETRO GAME COLLAB CHANNEL
Since my stream schedule is in the working and all, I'm looking to grow with some other freedom partners, I wanted to find a channel or friends to do racing, or playthroughs of retro games together. I'm not sure if any of them are on here, but I thought to make a post to see if I can find some gamers. I do have a vast list of retro emulated games from nintendo entertainment system to the sony playstation 2. I'm open to all games and can help with editing and setting up. Thanks everyone and hopping to have fun with everyone.

NEW STREAM UPDATE!!!
I'm working on things with the first stream, and I hope to get something going next week. Up top of this page is my voting area, please take a moment to vote on the next game, if not I will release an update on what the next stream will be.

spikezer0

Rising User
Apr 11, 2017
YouTube
Seems cool I have a vast library of retro style games on my cpu as well....I'd be down not sure if you use skype or discord