Service Making Some Free Websites

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Hello Freedom Community! I will be making a few websites for people free of charge. The websites I will be making are bespoke websites, which means unique design. For obvious reason's I cannot do a website for everyone so I will be sorting them by who will get the best use of it. I will not be buying you a domain name so you will be getting a default one from Hostinger or whatever hosting platform I decide to do it on :D The website will be build using a WordPress framework. Please note that the site I have up and running for myself is pretty bad. This is because I have changed it so many times in the past so please ignore that and look at the 3 sites on my portfolio. Thanks for reading and Good Luck :)
Just take not I am not the owner of the company. Just showing you the one I work for so you can see how much of a deal you are getting :D

The reason this thread is in the Graphics section rather than the Development section is because that section is basically dead and I want as many people to apply as possible :D

Reactions: TaintedSoldiers