Mighty Number 9: What does everyone think about it ?

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Okay so I know everyone is not 100% satisfied with Mighty Number 9 but I want to know what people here on the freedom network think about Mighty No.9 and would you buy it

(( I mean I already did because I am a huge fan of the developer :3 ))

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Wasn't it made by some the people that made megaman, including it's original creator ?

I don't really like the style they went with, and i loved the hell outta megaman which was a big part of my childhood.

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Wasn't it made by some the people that made megaman, including it's original creator ?

I don't really like the style they went with, and i loved the hell outta megaman which was a big part of my childhood.

Yep Keiji Inafune created Megaman and it was his companies first game they released which I understand with all of the issues he had with the project after it was supremely funded *cough* near 1,000,000$ in 48 hours

its great to be a fellow Megaman Fan ! :D

Reactions: Dylucke

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Yep Keiji Inafune created Megaman and it was his companies first game they released which I understand with all of the issues he had with the project after it was supremely funded *cough* near 1,000,000$ in 48 hours

its great to be a fellow Megaman Fan ! :D

My friend Kadardar picked it up today so i'll most likely watch some of his vids if he's gonna make any. He did say it's a lot different from what your used to from the creator..

Reactions: SkyTerra-Eva

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
My friend Kadardar picked it up today so i'll most likely watch some of his vids if he's gonna make any. He did say it's a lot different from what your used to from the creator..
It is ! Actually the created wanted Megaman to Originally be like this but he wasn't sure how well it would work out. Just like you see on the Megaman TV shows how he gains an enemies powers by steal their abilities. Thats how he wanted Beck to be, a character that will take the enemies abilities and use it against them to help win the fight and gain a stronger power.

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
It looks like a Megaman Rip-off in my opinion wich is a shame actually....
Well yea he was the original creator of Megaman but Capcom doesn't want to give up Megaman ( Don't know really why since they never create anymore of Megaman's Games). At this point Keiji is trying to create a better character than Megaman (thats pretty hard to pull off) and I mean I have played the game its not too bad, its just needs more work and time which hopefully the sequel that he wants to create will be something better !

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well yea he was the original creator of Megaman but Capcom doesn't want to give up Megaman ( Don't know really why since they never create anymore of Megaman's Games). At this point Keiji is trying to create a better character than Megaman (thats pretty hard to pull off) and I mean I have played the game its not too bad, its just needs more work and time which hopefully the sequel that he wants to create will be something better !
If they had put in the original megaman then i wouldn't complain. The gameplay may be good but i feel that the character design doesn't fit in.

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
i played it and made some videos a couple of days ago. Did not like it at all. it is nowhere near what megaman was.
I will admit that the game is buggy ( I am buggy) this was the Megaman that the creator wanted to create in the first place but changed it to the Megaman we know now

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
If they had put in the original megaman then i wouldn't complain. The gameplay may be good but i feel that the character design doesn't fit in.
I will agree they really needed to fine tune this game and how much money was put into it from kickstarter but I would like to see them do better if they make a sequel to it or something

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I will agree they really needed to fine tune this game and how much money was put into it from kickstarter but I would like to see them do better if they make a sequel to it or something
Guess that it will be something we may be seeing in the future depending on how well the game sells.