PC Minecraft SMP Server - Survival W/ Friends!

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
You see, you were kicked because we suspected you were not mature enough because of your age. A lot of people under the age of 13 and 14 are not as mature as people of a higher age. Then after we decided to kick you, you became defensive, screaming and spamming him and cussing him out on skype. That shows that you obviously weren't mature just as I/we had suspected. Thank you! :)
Even if you were 13 you have to keep it as a secret! and don't spread false propaganda!

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
I'm interested, but a couple things. I do not have Skype. I have Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble. I'm 22, so I'm very mature for my age, and I love family friendly gaming. I also would record sometime in the week then probably upload on Mondays (Minecraft mondays) when I get back from my trip in roughly a week.

jdogduffy

Rising User
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I'm interested, but a couple things. I do not have Skype. I have Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble. I'm 22, so I'm very mature for my age, and I love family friendly gaming. I also would record sometime in the week then probably upload on Mondays (Minecraft mondays) when I get back from my trip in roughly a week.
Okay. Can you not get a Skype?

Kcmartz

Minecraft YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Nov 10, 2014
YouTube
KcmartzVsGaming
I used to have skype, but I removed it due to me having a lot of issues with it. I tried reinstalling it like 3-4 times and it would never work. Skype only seems to log in to my pc like 1 out of every 3 times, so it's not very reliable.