Not open for further replies.

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
Hey There freedom family i just want to ask if anyone here is not getting payed there full amount i noticed this last month when i got payment i thought nothing of it thought it may be a glitch in the system and i get the rest this month but the same thing has happened again i have file a support ticket just want to know if anyone else is having this issue

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom will always pay you what you are owed, and if on the very rare chance it doesn't you can always talk with support about this, which I am glad to see you have submitted a support ticket about this. As mentioned previously revenue can change throughout the month based on a number of different things and that the "expected revenue" you might see on YouTube is exactly that and expected revenue and is subject to change.

Another thing that does effect revenue and can often mess people's calculations when they try to work out CPM and expected revenue, is that not all the views you may have on a video might be monetised. For example some of the viewers may be using ad blockers for example so even though you get the view (for them watching) it doesn't factor in to the CPM or monetised view as no ad was shown. Also if you are looking back on your Freedom earnings try and remember that Freedom pays on a monthly delay, so for example your revenue for October is paid out at the end of December, yet will be updated on your Freedom dashboard in November (and this is the figure you should use to compare with the amount that has been paid to you).

Anyway I also hope this issue gets sorted out for you, just try and be patient while the support team can look into this

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
@Totalgameruk Sorry to hear if you're having issues with your earnings. As mentioned, you can always talk to support by creating a ticket. If you would like, you can provide me the ticket number (if ever) and I'll personally take care of this for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.