Solved monetizing disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankvanasch

New User
Jul 2, 2016
for a few days now, I can't generate any earnings anymore with my YouTube channel.
I allready contacted the supportteam, but that doesn't seem to help much because I don't get any mail back.

So, I try to figure out how that comes... And why my earnings from the last 3 months doesn't show up anymore on my YouTube analystics page.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
for a few days now, I can't generate any earnings anymore with my YouTube channel.
I allready contacted the supportteam, but that doesn't seem to help much because I don't get any mail back.

So, I try to figure out how that comes... And why my earnings from the last 3 months doesn't show up anymore on my YouTube analystics page.
Under the new 10K view policy you will no longer see monetisation on videos, on a channel that has less than 10,000 total views. If you are over this total and are not seeing advertisements on your videos, even though you have monetisation enabled on your account and have selected this for the video, it could be that certains ads are not available for that type of video, or that you are using an adblockers so are not seeing them yourself. In addition with the introduction of 'advertiser friendly' content on YouTube and the recent advertiser boycott it could just be a simple case that advertisement hasn't been rolled out to the content yet.

Upvote 0

frankvanasch

New User
Jul 2, 2016
Could you tell us whether monetisation is enabled (green) on your YouTube features page please?

No,, it's red[DOUBLEPOST=1492147363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Under the new 10K view policy you will no longer see monetisation on videos, on a channel that has less than 10,000 total views. If you are over this total and are not seeing advertisements on your videos, even though you have monetisation enabled on your account and have selected this for the video, it could be that certains ads are not available for that type of video, or that you are using an adblockers so are not seeing them yourself. In addition with the introduction of 'advertiser friendly' content on YouTube and the recent advertiser boycott it could just be a simple case that advertisement hasn't been rolled out to the content yet.

Thank you for th response, but what do they mean 10k views ? is it per video ? or 10K views per channel ?

I allready get earnings for over 6 months and suddenly it stops, my channel has over 400K views now, it's not that much, but last month I had over 17K views.[DOUBLEPOST=1492147458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, let's start from the very start. How much views does your channel have in total right now?

over 400K views

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.