Gaming Montaged Epic Videos !

Edmon

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hi All !

I wanna introdcue my self,becaus i made an gaming YouTube account and it's really hard to get more views or subscribes without ad's or just giving money for that.I think this website can help me.So what about me ?
I'm 18 year old.
Love to montage videos.
Love to play games.
Channel it's about mainly for Hearthstone:Heroes Of Warcraft but soon i'll start make videos about other games. The Channel it's more about montaged videos with music not a commentery one.But soon i'll start making commentery videos too.So hope you like it ! Thank you !

Viper1987

New User
Mar 19, 2016
channel introduction

im new to youtube and growing very slowly im a gaming channel mainly
but will be doing tutorials and other things once i get confidence on the mic :)

Edmon

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hi All !
My channel it's different because i mainly do montaged videos, not a commentery ones.I really like more action in videos with music and highlights,yes i gonna make commentery videos too but mainly montaged so what i hope it's montaged gaming videos to become famous and watchable again because these times i don't see many,except videos like funny moments or something like that. Thanks !

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi All !

I wanna introdcue my self,becaus i made an gaming YouTube account and it's really hard to get more views or subscribes without ad's or just giving money for that.I think this website can help me.So what about me ?
I'm 18 year old.
Love to montage videos.
Love to play games.
Channel it's about mainly for Hearthstone:Heroes Of Warcraft but soon i'll start make videos about other games. The Channel it's more about montaged videos with music not a commentery one.But soon i'll start making commentery videos too.So hope you like it ! Thank you !
I understand that it's hard to get views/subscribers early on, what have you done to get the views you have currently? Youtube is about momentum, when you finally catch some wind, it can let you coast for a while ^^ Seriously, you do videos on Hearthstone? Tell me about your videos! I make Hearthstone videos all the time now!

Edmon

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
I understand that it's hard to get views/subscribers early on, what have you done to get the views you have currently? Youtube is about momentum, when you finally catch some wind, it can let you coast for a while ^^ Seriously, you do videos on Hearthstone? Tell me about your videos! I make Hearthstone videos all the time now!
I'm giving a link to my video when i upload it in hearthstone sites like reddit or hearhtpwn.

Edmon

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Well, when you post your videos too often, you can get shadowbanned. That means when you post anything, other people won't see it pop up. That's why people upload there sparingly.
If you mean when i post in in other websites,i don't know about that and even if it true i'm doing this only for some videos and only on one or sometimes two websites.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If you mean when i post in in other websites,i don't know about that and even if it true i'm doing this only for some videos and only on one or sometimes two websites.
Oh, I mean if you post to reddit in particular. It only happens for that website, since a lot of people try to litter the front page with videos at times :p