Zovonic

New User
Apr 10, 2016
My name is zovonic, i do all types of videos on my channel including tutorials and sometimes gaming videos, i can edit very well on sony vegas pro 13 and i can animate i can also create amazing 2D intros, i like to edit videos, it's one of my hobbies and i also like to use sound effects.

I like technology in general, i like to use cinema 4D for 3D things like text. my channel has been exploding lately because of a tutorial i made it went from 98 subscribers to 340+ i like to play games like agar.io/slither.io in my spare time.

I also like to play ROBLOX.

-----Low poly designs fascinate me.------

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is zovonic, i do all types of videos on my channel including tutorials and sometimes gaming videos, i can edit very well on sony vegas pro 13 and i can animate i can also create amazing 2D intros, i like to edit videos, it's one of my hobbies and i also like to use sound effects.

I like technology in general, i like to use cinema 4D for 3D things like text. my channel has been exploding lately because of a tutorial i made it went from 98 subscribers to 340+ i like to play games like agar.io/slither.io in my spare time.

I also like to play ROBLOX.

-----Low poly designs fascinate me.------
Heya Zovonic, what got you interested in making tutorials? A lot of people can become successful once they get a nice routine going for the videos. How did you start playing ROBLOX for the first time?

Zovonic

New User
Apr 10, 2016
Heya Zovonic, what got you interested in making tutorials? A lot of people can become successful once they get a nice routine going for the videos. How did you start playing ROBLOX for the first time?
Well, i can explain things very well so that's what gave me the ideas and i was inspired to do tutorials by a certain youtuber called "croatecode"
I first found out about ROBLOX in 2010, i was a guest playing then i thought to myself maybe i could turn it into a series after all it was a great platform with many different games so it's like a series that never ends which is what ever youtuber needs.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, i can explain things very well so that's what gave me the ideas and i was inspired to do tutorials by a certain youtuber called "croatecode"
I first found out about ROBLOX in 2010, i was a guest playing then i thought to myself maybe i could turn it into a series after all it was a great platform with many different games so it's like a series that never ends which is what ever youtuber needs.
Explaining things in detail works amazing when it comes to tutorials. Especially when it comes to series that never end, you can continue to have fun for an extremely long time ^^