Entertainment Movie and Game ReviewsReviews

Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey, my name is Tyler, and I have been going back and forth with making youtube channels for years now. I started when I was in 5th grade making these really dumb videos. Then I made my first movie reviews in 6th grade. I cancelled that and decided to do a gaming channel in 8th grade. As I grew up I knew I wanted to do both those things on my channel so I thought I might as well. I made a channel where I posted movie and game reviews but I cancelled that due to me not being consistent and now I've been very consistent with my newest channel Virtual Tyler.

Its called Virtual Tyler if you want to check it out but if anyone has any feedback for improvement please lemme know.

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
welcome to freedom Tyler but i would like to know more about you. for example what you like about game why you like them. what you play, prefer and why you started with youtube like for example to prove your self you can do something good because you like making videos and improving them.

nice to meet you tyler hope you like it here on freedom

Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
I play basically anything and even occasionally indie games. I have a PC, Xbox, ps4, and Wii U so I essentially play any exclusives on console then play other games on PC. I love games because of the artistic value they bring, their atmosphere, and how they can also be just a damn fun time. Movies I love for mostly the same reasons but obviously I'd focus on different things like acting, cinematography, and characters. I want to become a director of film as I grow up more and I just love talking about games and movies so that's what inspired me to create this Youtube channel.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey PAl , Welcome to Freedom !

haha your review of uncharted was good xD bit different but I enjoyed

Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
Prology, I plan to have better intros then the one in the Uncharted 4 review. LOL That Intro was the biggest struggle when filming it cause I had to go to an off limits construction area. Lol Rough day..... Thanks for the feedback dude.