MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
hi all we are a coupe who have set up a really cool channel based on gaming. we do live streams everyday and got loads of video's on our channel, including minecraft, call of duty and mortal kombat and will be doing different games in the near future.

we use use ps4 and our stream is amazing quality. so come and have a look and sub and we will sub back.

here to help and support thanks.

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
hey ya I have liked your video if you sub me ill sub bk... its a really good vieo first tie ive saw the game before

ADoSAttack

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
ADoSAttack
Hey Multikid123, welcome to the Freedom family and nice channel you have their. If I can add some constructive criticism it would be make thumbnails for your videos so they stand out from the crowd and add the title of the game you are playing in the titles so viewers can find your video easier. Also since you have a PS4 you should check out PlanetSide 2 as it's free to play and would make a great addition to your games line up for your channel ;)

JimmothyROX2

Rising User
Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
hey thanks alot man, yea he sure did lol thanks for watching whats your channel about ill drop by and have a look
Well I'm gonna start making gaming videos when I finallly get my setup back up and running, but for now I've been uploading Clips I record from my xbox one as small gaming clips of cool events. Like my recent video is the Doom Beta

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
hi all we are a coupe who have set up a really cool channel based on gaming. we do live streams everyday and got loads of video's on our channel, including minecraft, call of duty and mortal kombat and will be doing different games in the near future.

we use use ps4 and our stream is amazing quality. so come and have a look and sub and we will sub back.

here to help and support thanks.

Welcome to the family and I grad you take mine advice MiltiKid and happy you are here. I hope enjoy you stay :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal ! I'm a COD creator to , how are you finding black ops 3 ?

how did you find out about freedom ?

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
Hey Multikid123, welcome to the Freedom family and nice channel you have their. If I can add some constructive criticism it would be make thumbnails for your videos so they stand out from the crowd and add the title of the game you are playing in the titles so viewers can find your video easier. Also since you have a PS4 you should check out PlanetSide 2 as it's free to play and would make a great addition to your games line up for your channel ;)
hi and thanks for the advice I'm defo going to do that and I'm going to have to have a look at that game I'm going to have a look at your channel to :)

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
hey Pal ! I'm a COD creator to , how are you finding black ops 3 ?

how did you find out about freedom ?
hi there yes one of our subscribers rewind gaming told us about this site, and black ops 3 is awesome but I also love advanced warfare to ill drop by you page a little later on and watch some of your videos thanks for the reply :)

Reactions: Prology

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
Well I'm gonna start making gaming videos when I finallly get my setup back up and running, but for now I've been uploading Clips I record from my xbox one as small gaming clips of cool events. Like my recent video is the Doom Beta
cool well I had a look and I commented on your doom video awesome vids man!!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hi there yes one of our subscribers rewind gaming told us about this site, and black ops 3 is awesome but I also love advanced warfare to ill drop by you page a little later on and watch some of your videos thanks for the reply :)

I wasn't a big fan of AW tbh xD but Black ops 3 I'm loving it pal ! what level are you / prestige ? best of luck bro :)