Other Milestone MY 2017 GOALS!!!

SprPsycho

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Setting myself high!!!
My goals for 2017 are higher than I really should expect. I'm afraid that I won't be able to hit these milestones but if I don't try then I wont know if I will succeed. I'm hoping that if I hit these milestones it will help my depression situation and give me a bit of confidence. My goals for the year are listed below.

Goals
  • Hit 500 subscribers (I know that isn't that much but its a strong milestone for somebody like me)
  • 5000 views (I know we can hit that as long as I try)
  • 50-150 views per video
  • Upload or stream at least 2 times a week (with my schedule this is very difficult but I wont give up!)

I know that i can do this, I just need to build the community! I need to make more friends and stop being such an introvert.

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
Setting myself high!!!
My goals for 2017 are higher than I really should expect. I'm afraid that I won't be able to hit these milestones but if I don't try then I wont know if I will succeed. I'm hoping that if I hit these milestones it will help my depression situation and give me a bit of confidence. My goals for the year are listed below.

Goals
  • Hit 500 subscribers (I know that isn't that much but its a strong milestone for somebody like me)
  • 5000 views (I know we can hit that as long as I try)
  • 50-150 views per video
  • Upload or stream at least 2 times a week (with my schedule this is very difficult but I wont give up!)
I know that i can do this, I just need to build the community! I need to make more friends and stop being such an introvert.

thats awesome! always set your goals high!! keep pushing and keep working hard and you can reach this!!

Reactions: SprPsycho