BuildersWorking

New User
Mar 27, 2017
I am a ROBLOX Youtube who enjoys to drive and make quality driving videos with mostly commentary. I make at least three videos a week (or at least try to do). I currently have a little over 400 subscribers, which I am thankful to have this many people who enjoy to watch my videos. I recently joined Freedom! to expand my audience and grow. I've been doing Youtube for about four years now, but recently just decided to start using my channel. By the time school is out, I am wishing to have 500 subscribers, and once that is achieved, I'll be making a special video thanking you guys and all of your support. You can find me if you search "itsmycar".

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
I am a ROBLOX Youtube who enjoys to drive and make quality driving videos with mostly commentary. I make at least three videos a week (or at least try to do). I currently have a little over 400 subscribers, which I am thankful to have this many people who enjoy to watch my videos. I recently joined Freedom! to expand my audience and grow. I've been doing Youtube for about four years now, but recently just decided to start using my channel. By the time school is out, I am wishing to have 500 subscribers, and once that is achieved, I'll be making a special video thanking you guys and all of your support. You can find me if you search "itsmycar".
Welcome to freedom!