Gaming My Channel , and Who I am .

Pons

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
YouTube
What's going on Freedom Family? Well , to start off , my name is Anthony , but you can call me "Pons" , I am a gaming channel just trying to have fun . I am currently at this time of me writing this 15 . I wanted to start YouTube because of how fun it looked and how good it could be to entertain people! I always loved seeing the other people make videos on YouTube till one day I finally took it upon myself to start a YouTube channel! My main content type ( Currently ) is Call Of Duty . I like FPS and like keeping people up with some things , also I want to do various other things on Call of duty ( different types of videos ) but I need to get some ideas ! And that's where you guys come in ! Check out my channel and if you like what you see ( of course I'm still trying to get better with ideas/Upload schedule ! :) ) Subscribe , and whenever I upload ( or whenever ) comment in my comment section anything you guys may wanna see , I will of course look at all the comments and make sure to take most of them into consideration! Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this , hopefully , I'll see you guys on the channel !

My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJcKX8GW0MII9-ej1kWHlQ

Reactions: TheGamingExite

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another gamer who enjoys doing Black ops 3 vids ! iv checked your channel out and it looks really good and the quality of your vids are good as well im sure you will easily gain subs in no time just keep persistent at it ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and cant wait to see what you upload next :)

Reactions: Pons