My Channel is dead

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
There are many ways to revive a dead channel, but it takes a mount of work and a lot of patience...

If you have a social media, you can use it for your advantage in the best ways, like Twitter (?), you can advertise your content for x amount of cash , and it'll view for the people, same goes with Facebook and I believer Adsense too, if you have one.

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
You can use #FreedomFamily when tweeting about your videos on Twitter, and the @FreedomFamilyRT account will RT you! A few people that use it regularly seem pretty happy about getting a little boost. Most importantly, be sure to be enjoying what you do; because that will shine through! :)

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I looked to your channel and you are overeacting! you only uploaded 1 video after a month not uploading. just keep going and promoot yourself everywhere and show them you're back.

M&Mnz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
YouTube
I looked to your channel and you are overeacting! you only uploaded 1 video after a month not uploading. just keep going and promoot yourself everywhere and show them you're back.
The reason for the decrease in uploads is because im in University now. I can't spend most of my time making videos like before. I also have have a part time job. Im still gona make videos, its just that i dont have time to make them.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
The reason for the decrease in uploads is because im in University now. I can't spend most of my time making videos like before. I also have have a part time job. Im still gona make videos, its just that i dont have time to make them.
What i hear is "i don't have time to create, but I'm going to anyway ". Perhaps you should hold off until school is done?