Gaming My channel!!

snipinkid47

New User
Aug 10, 2016
Germany
YouTube
Please go check out my YouTube channel (YourFriendlyNeighbor aka Competence) . aye if you could also slap that subscribe button that helps also. I upload FPS gamplays, Live commentaries, and Walk throughs.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts. Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your Channel ID for it to successfully appear.

By the way, we wanted to know more about you, not just a "here is my channel - check it out" sort of post.

Seleniar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Welcome,I checked out your channel,and I'm sorry to say but you gotta work harder.
1.Do not upload converted content in 1080p when your video is actually no more than 480p or 720p
2.You need to do more commentaries during the game,but do not exagerate.
3.Your deep voice will atract more Subs,so don't keep it locked.
4.Your channel's page must be organized a little to be more atractive.
5.Learn how to use tags on your videos to atract more views.

If this was helpful for you,leave a Subscribe.
PM me if you want more advice.

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums.
I do like your first video Battlefield 4 it`s a game i have just started to get into it (newbie) and searched up quite few video`s tips,tricks, information to become a little bit better (i found with YouTube) i didn`t find exactly what I was looking in regards tips. As you know there is a big difference in offline campaign mode compared to Operation Lockie 64/64 online or the other maps.

Maybe something to think about down the line before Battlefield 1 comes out.
Regards :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Please go check out my YouTube channel (YourFriendlyNeighbor aka Competence) . aye if you could also slap that subscribe button that helps also. I upload FPS gamplays, Live commentaries, and Walk throughs.

Welcome to the Family snipinkid, What videos games do you play and what walk throughs do you do?