Other Milestone My First Sponsored Video!

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Today (March 1st) I am going to a special screening to a movie that isn't out yet for free! (I've been to quite a few free special screenings, but never paid to do a movie review vlog before.) Getting paid $30 to do a movie review for an upcoming new film that is gonna be starting in some of Utah theaters March 3rd called, Tim Timmerman, Hope of America (Comedy film). Some of my friends are actors in the film.

I love YouTube! Such a great job! :) I can't say this enough!!!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow thats great news @Ryan Sellers Vlogs , its also nice that some of your friends are in the film as well - though make sure not to sugarcoat the review because of that (not saying you would of course). Anyway I hope you get plenty more sponsored review videos in the future :)

Reactions: RyanSellers

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Today (March 1st) I am going to a special screening to a movie that isn't out yet for free! (I've been to quite a few free special screenings, but never paid to do a movie review vlog before.) Getting paid $30 to do a movie review for an upcoming new film that is gonna be starting in some of Utah theaters March 3rd called, Tim Timmerman, Hope of America (Comedy film). Some of my friends are actors in the film.

I love YouTube! Such a great job! :) I can't say this enough!!!
Nice @Ryan Sellers Vlogs ! Keep up the good work! :)