Gaming My First Time

DropDeadShoota

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom members my name is Ricardo Joseph, i am 24 years old and I am from the caribbean and I am really into gaming and special effects videos I have only recently started my you tube channel and would like this network to help me build my you tube channel. I researched some ways to promote my you tube channel and I came across this site so I decided to continue do some research and and decided to give this place try with it having some great reviews. So I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone in the network.:):):);)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom members my name is Ricardo Joseph, i am 24 years old and I am from the caribbean and I am really into gaming and special effects videos I have only recently started my you tube channel and would like this network to help me build my you tube channel. I researched some ways to promote my you tube channel and I came across this site so I decided to continue do some research and and decided to give this place try with it having some great reviews. So I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone in the network.:):):);)
Heya Ricardo, what got you into gaming so hard? And special effects too! I love special effects, what kind of edits do you do? To build your channel, you could definitely check around on the forums here. People are often friendly, and they're typically up for conversations ^^