Gaming My Growing YouTube Channel

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is MagmaCreeper and I'm a growing YouTuber with hopes that Freedom! will help with my goal to become the next PewDiePie! I started YouTube about 3 years ago, because the thought of putting something I made on the internet was AMAZING! (This was before I had Instagram... XD) Soon, I realized, people had to actually WATCH my videos in order for them to see my greatness. (Yes, I thought the Internet was a person. DON'T JUDGE!) So, about 400 hours of recording later, I got no where. I spent SO MUCH TIME, but never got any reward. I gave up YT for about two years, and I came back to it pretty recently. Since I was not retarded any more, I started to began to think seriously about my channel. I was just watching someones video, and he said, "Go check out Freedom! No matter how big or small you are, you can get partnered!" Boom.

And that's how I met the amazing Freedom!
Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would at least check out my channel. I'm not asking anyone to subscribe, just to check it out and see anything you like!

And don't forget, THIS IS MAGMA CREEPER SIGNING OUT!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my name is MagmaCreeper and I'm a growing YouTuber with hopes that Freedom! will help with my goal to become the next PewDiePie! I started YouTube about 3 years ago, because the thought of putting something I made on the internet was AMAZING! (This was before I had Instagram... XD) Soon, I realized, people had to actually WATCH my videos in order for them to see my greatness. (Yes, I thought the Internet was a person. DON'T JUDGE!) So, about 400 hours of recording later, I got no where. I spent SO MUCH TIME, but never got any reward. I gave up YT for about two years, and I came back to it pretty recently. Since I was not retarded any more, I started to began to think seriously about my channel. I was just watching someones video, and he said, "Go check out Freedom! No matter how big or small you are, you can get partnered!" Boom.

Also, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would at least check out my channel. I'm not asking anyone to subscribe, just to check it out and see anything you like!

I think it's a little hard to be the most famous person on the youtube world, but I'll wish the best for you! Youtube pays off in the long term when we figure out the best style of videos to make. It's hard to figure out at first, but it pays off immensely when you've researched enough ^^ I wouldn't call yourself "retarded" before, lacking experience comes natural for people trying out for a long time. In the end, I hope things go smoothly for your stay here Magma \o/

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
I think it's a little hard to be the most famous person on the youtube world, but I'll wish the best for you! Youtube pays off in the long term when we figure out the best style of videos to make. It's hard to figure out at first, but it pays off immensely when you've researched enough ^^ I wouldn't call yourself "retarded" before, lacking experience comes natural for people trying out for a long time. In the end, I hope things go smoothly for your stay here Magma \o/
Thanks for the info! I know I called my self retarded and so I'm retarded for saying that. Retarception....
Also I subbed! Ill check out your vids in a sec!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thanks for the info! I know I called my self retarded and so I'm retarded for saying that. Retarception....
Also I subbed! Ill check out your vids in a sec!
Sub for sub is discouraged here though Nick. I appreciate the follow, but focus on other people if you can ^^ I'm not focusing on youtube for a while.

Nick Murray

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
magmayoutube.weebly.com
YouTube
Sub for sub is discouraged here though Nick. I appreciate the follow, but focus on other people if you can ^^ I'm not focusing on youtube for a while.
I wasn't going for the sub for sub concept...
I was just telling you I was checking out your videos and they are good!
I understand that your taking a break from youtube, for I took one for 2 years....

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I wasn't going for the sub for sub concept...
I was just telling you I was checking out your videos and they are good!
I understand that your taking a break from youtube, for I took one for 2 years....
The idea of subbing to someone, before checking out their videos is what made it seem that way. Small misunderstanding, but I'm glad that you don't partake in it. I'm taking a break from making new videos, but there will be videos coming out for the next few months from the catalog I saved up. But as always, good luck on everything Nick ^^

Spectrums

New User
Mar 21, 2016

I think it is really hard at starting off at YouTube and expecting to reach the amount of subscribers PewDiePie has but good luck! I watched your My YouTube Goals video and all I wanted to say is good luck!