Gaming My Introduction To The Freedom Family!!

KoolyRabbit

Rising User
Aug 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey, guys. My name is Leon Wallace but I go by the name of Kooly Rabbit. I am from Jamaica but I now live in the United States. I am currently 23 years old (birthday in May).

I've been with Freedom! for a year now but I didn't introduce myself properly to the Freedom Family so I thought that I should introduce myself so that the community realize my presence if they haven't already XD

. I found Freedom! through an affiliated network known as Dropbox (a very small network) and then I transferred over to Freedom! because I wanted to be with the main network. I joined the forums because I wanted to meet people who had the same interest as I, and I wanted to discuss things with people who are in a community and so far its been fun. The people on here are very friendly which was a surprise to me because very other forums that I look at when I am looking for a thread, the people on those forums are usually mean and they say mean things. So when I joined the Freedom! forums, I was hesitant to make a thread because I thought that I would encounter toxic people. That hasn't been the case with the Freedom Family at all and I am happy for that.

My hobbies are recording gaming videos, drawing, reading, writing, editing videos and making commentaries. I record and edit videos mostly though because I love it XD. That is the main reason why I started YouTube because I wanted to share my talent to the YouTube community. I wanted to voice my own opinion in gaming by making gaming videos.

My biggest dream is to be a recognizable person on YouTube. In other words, I want my channel to grow and be successful. Kinda difficult to achieve due to the fact that they are other YouTube channels out there that talk about the same games that I talk about but I believe that I have something to offer to the gaming community. The channel that I run is a gaming channel, obviously, that focuses on First-Person Shooters such as Battlefield 4 and Dirty Bomb.

I try to upload three times a week but I do not have a fixed schedule. All I can say is that, you can expect my uploads between Monday and Friday. I do not upload on the weekends because I use those days to record and edit my game play videos. I have a feeling that I should switch days and start uploading on the weekends but I haven't reach a decision yet.

Anyways, this is my introduction. I hope to hear from you guys. I will put up a link to my channel so that you can check me out and if you like what you see, please feel free to subscribe. Its free lol. Thank you for your time and I am happy to be a part of the Freedom! Family! Enjoy the rest of your day/night.
The link to my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/c/KoolyRabbitGaming24

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

MadDeanM1

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the family, keep your dream alive, sometimes small channels grow instantly out of nowhere, once syndicate tweeted out my friends channel and he got an extra 100 subs from that all because of his intro

KoolyRabbit

Rising User
Aug 8, 2015
YouTube
welcome to the family, keep your dream alive, sometimes small channels grow instantly out of nowhere, once syndicate tweeted out my friends channel and he got an extra 100 subs from that all because of his intro
Oh wow XD. That's cool. And thank you, man.