Gaming My introduction

iLynex

New User
Mar 16, 2017
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
Hello, everyone usually calls me Curb but my channel name is actually iLynex. I am a 15 year old gamer and gfx/video editor. I love entertaining whether it is to a small audience or a big audience I never get nervous, well maybe sometimes. I have been playing since 2007 and started my channel in 2016. Some hobbies of mine are: video editing, photo editing, soccer, basketball and sometimes photography.
Well if you have any questions leave them below!

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello ILynex and welcome to the Freedom forums, I'm also a gamer, but I'm looking to go into the games industry as an indie developer. I loved your channel art, its clean and well made. Hoping to see more of you around on the forums, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.​

Reactions: iLynex

iLynex

New User
Mar 16, 2017
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! I heard you played games? what sort? maybe we could play, feel free to add me if you have any questions!

I mostly play PC games, the ones I play are: CSGO, Rocket League, Garry's Mod, and sometimes Black Ops 2 or GTA V[DOUBLEPOST=1489755222][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello ILynex and welcome to the Freedom forums, I'm also a gamer, but I'm looking to go into the games industry as an indie developer. I loved your channel art, its clean and well made. Hoping to see more of you around on the forums, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.​