Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
For starters, I'm Paranoia Origins and I'm a starting out YouTuber for over few half a year now? I made it to 50 subscribers and 350+ views wooooh as of 2017. I'm not at all sure why I even came here or if Freedom is the right choice at all because I've had a lot of others networks reject me cause of my little sub and view amount I have now.

Check out my gaming youtube channel just type in Paranoia Origins and you'll find me easily. Come watch, comment, like, and support my youtube channel and lets hit that 1,000 Subscribers and 4,000 View Main Goal!

Last edited:

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
Welcome. I hate to say it but you can't really expect any network to do something for you besides link you to articles or guides they have available already for everyone. They don't work for free and if you're not generating money yet, you can't really expect personal help. Just how the world works. On the other hand i've seen really small channels here with a partner badge so I think you can get partnered but don't expect too much

Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
Welcome. I hate to say it but you can't really expect any network to do something for you besides link you to articles or guides they have available already for everyone. They don't work for free and if you're not generating money yet, you can't really expect personal help. Just how the world works. On the other hand i've seen really small channels here with a partner badge so I think you can get partnered but don't expect too much

Yeah, I know fully how networks are all of them which is pretty bad, but nothing you can really do about them right? lol. I mean only having youtube editor does not make things any easier but I have done a fine job so far so can't be too bad.

I know they don't work for free not expecting any free help from anyone and I am generating money but not sure if having the ads and ad breaks on my videos is helping what so ever I thought that was the point of having them guess not huh?

I/m not sure how I can get a partner badge but even if I can not get one maybe I can find a forum section where I can post for a PS4 Gaming Collaboration post at?

ceo Lorenzo

Rising User
Apr 29, 2017
YouTube
ceoLorenzoYT
What I think is this: unless you're really generating a lot of money to the point where they'll really help you individually it's not that useful to join a network and give them a 40% share of the already little amount of money you get. And here on the freedom forum you can access anything if you're a full member except like 1 or 2 subforums.

Ofcourse everyone is free to do what they want and some others might disagree with me and say joining a network is always useful but I'm just saying what I found from credible sources while researching.

So now the choice is up to you, apply for partner or just get full member by having 30 messages (I think). Personally I don't want to join a network yet but I like these forums tho.

Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
yeah not anywhere close to being a full member so yeah not sure what to do on that lolz and like you said no point in joining a network with the little i make.

no problem man i 100% agree with you on networks trust me all others sayd i need 1k subs and 4k views

and have 30 messages? no problem i guess? lolz[DOUBLEPOST=1494726145][/DOUBLEPOST]ok

Last edited: