Entertainment My Name Is Moin...some know me as 'Makenshi Critiques' On Youtube. An Introduction

makenshi

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
London
YouTube
I used to admire another youtuber who is with freedom! called UZUMAKI KHAN. Reactions channels are one a penny with a lot of people acting silly for the camera, but I saw humility in him and as an individual who wore his heart on his sleeve when reacting to content he loved. He reacts to anime, but to tell a long story short I now consider him a good friend. At the very least I could say youtube gave me that personal friendship.

The important part to this tale is that because of him, I started live reacting to anime myself and have been doing so since midway last year in 2015. With that said, I would add my channel has existed since 2009 as a gaming channel with unboxing videos and reviews and remains so today. You can find it here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC66wRo4y5cSvHpHEnzT155g

I don't really appreciate the anonymity afforded by the web, people hiding behind pseudonyms or avatars so I wanted to encourage my subscribers to engage with me personally in addition to passively consuming my reactions. I want to proliferate the watching of great anime, that is medium or genre breaking. One might say anime channels are one a penny to, though I truly believe that there is anime out there that is cruelly underappreciated as works of art. It's unfortunate that the cliches and tropes of the genre are being exploited by reactors and reviewers. I call my self someone who critiques rather than 'reacts' because reactions require no effort on the part of the content creator.

In my endeavour to create a more human face to my channel, I've recently started an agony uncle segment called ASK MAKENSHI where I want to encourage subscribers or viewers who passively consume my content to ask for personal advice on real life issues. I want to see them as humans being and vice versa, beyond the troll culture that is so prominent in the community.

Attachments

• MAKENSHITITLE.JPG
    MAKENSHITITLE.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 0

PaulGamesZ

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello makenshi! I checked out your channel and it's pretty cool, i love assassination classroom, and i personaly love reactions too, so i subbed! Good luck here! Don't forget to check out my channel!

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

personally I LOVE react videos as it shows people in their natural element - I actually plan on doing more react videos myself :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom , if you need any help be sure to ask :)

A very nice in depth intro , I wish you all the best !