Status
Not open for further replies.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I see what you mean about some of my thumbnails. I gotta use a different font cuz that font is a little to fancy. I appreciate tha feedback about that. I was never tha sub 4 sub type of person. I think its a cheap way to make my sub count go up. If i'm gonna make it big its by putting in tha work to promote myself tha right way. But i really do appreciate your feedback about my channel. Thank you.!!

Your welcome and Im glad to hear it pal , HARD WORK ALL THE WAY !

Reactions: Nutterbunny

suck it

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
Just becuz you dont have tha self-confidence to think you are gonna be a big thing one day doesn't give you tha right to start talking ****. Go feed your negativity to tha person you see in tha mirror cuz that **** isn't welcomed here. If you dont have feedback that can help to improve others than dont say **** at all.
My youtube name is Nutterbunny. I also livestream on twitch under tha same name. I'm a father of 2 lovely kids and a husband to a beautiful wife. I'm trying to grow my youtube and make a career out of it so i can continue to work from home and spend as much time with my kids as i can. I try and balance spending time with my kids and doing youtube/streaming. It gets tough sometimes but i'm doing my best. I'm currently trying to reach a milestone for my channel and get to 100 subs. Thats my story for now..if you're interested in wanting to get to get to kno me go subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks for taking time to read a small piece of what im about.
And trying to make a career off you tube is hard and takes time and work so at least say your tring becuase saying your gonna being one like saying your not trying youre just hoping for the best and basically putting anything up witch you basically do so i even sub to you dont dis and sub bro

suck it

Rising User
Jun 15, 2016
It doesn't matter what you were trying to say..if you aren't gonna say something that can improve quality than dont say anything at all. Telling someone something like what you said doesn't help at all. You may think your being helpful but you really being a d ick.
will im sorry and hope your day is great not regarding this argument

Nutterbunny

Rising User
Apr 27, 2016
YouTube
Nutterbunny
And trying to make a career off you tube is hard and takes time and work so at least say your tring becuase saying your gonna being one like saying your not trying youre just hoping for the best and basically putting anything up witch you basically do so i even sub to you dont dis and sub bro

What you said made no sense at all. If you are looking for a sub for sub type deal than you are better off unsubbing right now becuz i dont do that. Its cheap and i've never done it and wont start now. If thats not what you mean than my bad for reading into wrong.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
This thread has gotten out of hand, please try and keep it civil in the future.

Nutterbunny, if you wish to create a new thread you may, but please try and keep it calm, just ignore the negative comments rather than disputing them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.