Raging Gyarados

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Raging Gyarados and I've been uploading videos on YouTube for about a week. I play Pokemon Lets Plays and the occasional battle on Pokemon Showdown! I will also be uploading top tens fairly soon! I try to upload at least 3 videos a week (I have to work them around my exam schedule) and I am really passionate about growing my channel and interacting with you guys! If you're interested about all things Pokemon give my channel a look and subscribe if you like what you see!!!
I hope to get to know you guys and grow in the community so message me if you want a chat!

Last edited:

Raging Gyarados

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey guys my name is Raging Gyarados and I've been uploading videos on YouTube for about a week. I play Pokemon Lets Plays and the occasional battle on Pokemon Showdown! I will also be uploading top tens fairly soon! I try to upload at least 3 videos a week (I have to work them around my exam schedule) and I am really passionate about growing my channel and interacting with you guys! If you're interested about all things Pokemon give my channel a look and subscribe if you like what you see!!!
I hope to get to know you guys and grow in the community so message me if you want a chat!
I LOVE POKÈMON! welcome to freedom! left a subscribe for you! hope that helps! feel free to check out my channel if u got the time :)
Thanks so much! You're my 15th :D Glad to find another Pokemon Fan! And goat sim is AMAZING definitely getting a sub from me!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family, What are you goals for youtube in the future, and what is you fav pokemon games?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community ;)

Pokémon is something i grew up with and still love it these days. Can't wait for Pokemon Go to be released and go out catching myself a charmander with my phone :p

Reactions: Raging Gyarados

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey, thanks! My goals for YouTube is to make content that people will enjoy watching! I want to work my way up through the Pokemon Games up to the newest one! My fave is pokemon gold :)

Ahh, Those are great goals to do for and mine fav one is Original Ruby (Playing) but I like the Omegal Ruby Without playing it but wish I can get it soon :(

Reactions: Raging Gyarados