Gaming My New YouTube Channel (Gaming/GFX)

Mix3rz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, I'm mix3rz and I am A New Youtuber that is targeting my channel to gaming and graphics

It would be great if some of you lovely people who i love and cant thanks already, To go over to my channel and hit that sub button! and maybe even check out some of the content I put a lot of time into.

P.S If you love CSGO Content then You will love my channel and I will love you even more!

And yeah thanks for reading!

andy eriksson

Renowned User
Feb 18, 2016
Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
FreemindU
Hello everyone, I'm mix3rz and I am A New Youtuber that is targeting my channel to gaming and graphics

It would be great if some of you lovely people who i love and cant thanks already, To go over to my channel and hit that sub button! and maybe even check out some of the content I put a lot of time into.

P.S If you love CSGO Content then You will love my channel and I will love you even more!

looks good man left a sub feel free to do the same :) welcome to the family!

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube

welcome and good luck bro