Solved my video to the game give away "aliens go home run" was taged as not suitable for advertisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violeta León

Freedom! Member
Jan 9, 2018
www.youtube.com
YouTube
leonvioleta4
Hello, my video from the game give away was tagged as "Not suitable for most advertisers" why? I dont use bad words, I just described the game with my toughts about it, its pretty much clean. What can I do? I dont have the 1000 views in 7 days to ask manual check.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Mostly you'll just have to live with it. I couldn't find anything about your Metadata that could be problematic. Mostly it's rather hard to tell what's causing it, especially with a this long video and without being able to dispute it there isn't really a thing you can do except for waiting as that can sometimes make the flag go away by itself.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I had heard a little trick people are doing, if you put the video to Unlisted or Private, they normally get reviewed quicker, and normally revert back to full monetisation in around a day or so and then you can put them as public again.

Again I haven't used this myself so I can't really speak to its efficiency, might be worth a try if you don't mind your video being down for a little while. If not you might just have to wait until its reviewed again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.