SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @cubicorts,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Being a programmer sounds like a cool thing to do! Have you programmed anything yet? I've actually done a bit of programming myself! Last year, I made a game in my game programming course and this year I'm learning how to work with Java in computer science.

Seeing that you have a gaming channel, you should check out the "Gaming" discussion section if you haven't already. It's definitely a part of the community where you can have fun. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

cubicorts

New User
Jan 23, 2016
Hi @cubicorts,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Being a programmer sounds like a cool thing to do! Have you programmed anything yet? I've actually done a bit of programming myself! Last year, I made a game in my game programming course and this year I'm learning how to work with Java in computer science.

Seeing that you have a gaming channel, you should check out the "Gaming" discussion section if you haven't already. It's definitely a part of the community where you can have fun. :)

Click here to visit "Gaming"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Yeah ive learned The basics of javascript and i can do Html Im now in my Learning sesion for c# and it has been a fun time learning it, ive made a few games in unity 3d and here is some stuff that i have made from sketch:https://www.khanacademy.org/profile/superjoep/projects

Reactions: Danny

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! I'm a fan of World of Warcraft! :) I've been playing since BC so I've seen all the ups and downs, and to be honest I really didn't mind the pandas in MoP! I genuinely loved the art style, maybe that's what sold me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your videos, WoW is always a great to watch! :)