Gaming My YouTube Story :)

Gaming Element

New User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey what's up everyone! Here is my little YouTube story. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

A long long time ago, about 12 years ago, when I was a wee lad at the age of 17 I joined the US Army. Went to Iraq 3 times while I was in, and I have been out of the Military for about a year and some change. Long story short, I wanted to have a place where I could publish the things I like to do for fun, and have a place to I guess, call my own.

I started playing computer games about 9 years ago (WoW), and always wanted to post up some montages or guides of some sort. Alas, I only published about 4 or 5 WoW videos and they never really got many views or comments, good or bad.

Fast forward to 2015 when my Brother introduced me to a game called League of Legends. I started playing it, and soon found myself fully immersed in it. Playing it day in and day out. I found myself looking at countless hours of game footage and commentary from other League YouTubers and remember thinking to myself "hey, I wanna do that and make people happy too."

So here I am now, joining the Freedom! team and I am happy to say I am very glad I joined indeed. I have a gaming channel set up and running semi smoothly. I am still posting content, but only have a very small subscriber base (about 19 as of this exact moment).

I am here today to ask each and every one of you that see this, if you do not mind it, help support me and my dreams of making a well known YouTube channel! Stop by and check out my channel by clicking the little red button below :)

Again, thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read my YouTube story and I hope to see you again soon, maybe on my channel, or on the forums. Rest assured that I will be there, will you?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

And shall I say, Welcome to Youtube!
For your links on your front page, I would say Google+ does not need to be there. Not many people use
or need that as a social media.

Good Luck!

TwiTwithBLUE

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.

And shall I say, Welcome to Youtube!
For your links on your front page, I would say Google+ does not need to be there. Not many people use
or need that as a social media.

Good Luck!
If i don't have "Partener Freedom" under my picture,it means that i'm not a partener ?
OnTopic: Great videos man,i watched all of them !

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
If i don't have "Partener Freedom" under my picture,it means that i'm not a partener ?
OnTopic: Great videos man,i watched all of them !

You can be, and you probably are already, a Freedom Partner without sorting out the badge. If you want the badge on the forums, Go to this link to sort it out - https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I am happy you enjoyed them, if you have any feedback or game suggestions, please let me know.

(I couldn't sleep so I am back on the Freedom Forums at 4:36 AM)