Gaming My YT channel

EPIC4 LIFE

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Hello guys, my name is Kristaps and, but my YT channel is called EPIC4LIFE.
I joined YouTube like 4 months ago and about this forum I didn't know until now.
I am making game Let's plays in all kind of games, I am posting videos twice in a week on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you got some interest to see gaming let's plays then feel free to and check it out.

If you like the content and this video check out other videos and subscribe if you wanna see more

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Tell us about yourself! We're all here to promote our channels, but it helps when you promote yourself, too! Tell us about you! What're your hobbies, favorite color, food, video game, YouTuber, etc.

Welcome to Freedom!

EPIC4 LIFE

New User
Mar 14, 2016
I am 17 year old student, I am studying at Bradford College, I am REALLY enjoying my course.
My favorite color is blue, however I also like turquoise blue and a very, very bright green, when I really like to play Floorball, It's very similar to hockey.
My favorite YT is Jacksepticeye, he's very funny and communicative with his audience I always feel like I was with him in same room and we playing the game together.

Reactions: Goped Fred

EPIC4 LIFE

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Thank you for the reply! That's awesome though! What are you studying in college?
Now I am studying Games Development course for which I am putting a big effort in it to pass the course and go further study it in the university and I hope it will be my future job. :)

EPIC4 LIFE

New User
Mar 14, 2016
That's actually really amazing! I'd love to have went to college for Game Development! Maybe you'll make a gamer one day that I'll end up playing :)
Might be, me and my classmates already made all the assets for horror survival game; we have things like full map finished characters and island also the music for game.

Reactions: Goped Fred

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I joined YouTube like 4 months ago and about this forum I didn't know until now.
I am making game Let's plays in all kind of games, I am posting videos twice in a week on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you got some interest to see gaming let's plays then feel free to and check it out.

If you like the content and this video check out other videos and subscribe if you wanna see more
Welcome to freedom !

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

Welcome! We're always glad to meet new members. If you'd like to setup your forums Subscribe button you've probably noticed on some people's posts - here is a guide for setting it up! https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/