Nano Drone

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
So I ordered a nano drone this afternoon.

The drone is small enough to fly indoors and has a "reasonable" camera on it so the footage should be watchable. I bought it with the idea of making a video with it, but loads have people have done reviews of them and I am wanting to do something funny with it.

I have had a couple of ideas but is was wondering if any of you guys had a some thoughts on challenges or concepts for a video.

I would be open to collaborate and share the footage and if I do your idea I will be giving a shout out and linking to your channel.

(I know it isn't much as Shot on white is a small channel but I am grateful for the advice & help)

Cheers

J.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Oh cool! :D

I don't really have any ideas for drone-type videos, but that's still pretty cool! You should do an unboxing video / test video of how well it flies.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
You should consider checking out the wildlife perhaps? Maybe catch a raccoon stealing a nut from the poor squirrels, it'd make for some interesting but far-fetched ideas :p

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Oh cool! :D

I don't really have any ideas for drone-type videos, but that's still pretty cool! You should do an unboxing video / test video of how well it flies.

Unboxing is a good shout, I am yet to test the camera but the footage I have seen from it on youtube looks ok.

I think I will try a house tour video first or something like that.