GFX Request Need Channel Art

EquinoxNick

New User
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family,
I'm EquinoxNick, but call me Nick.

[Before you read any further, I cannot pay, as my paypal account is nearly empty from getting new steam games, which I should of thought twice about]

Anyways, if anyone would be kind enough to make me some channel art a, that would be very great.

For the channel art, I would like for it to have my name somewhere on there, along with the Twitch and Twitter logo, with my usernames for them, which are both equinoxnick. If possible, I would want a background related to CS:GO/Minecraft. If you need a choice of colors, black and blue will be fine.

Anyways, if you decide to make this, thank you so much.

Durkls

Rising User
Jul 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello Freedom! Family,

[Before you read any further, I cannot pay, as my paypal account is nearly empty from getting new steam games, which I should of thought twice about]

Anyways, if anyone would be kind enough to make me some channel art a, that would be very great.

For the channel art, I would like for it to have my name somewhere on there, along with the Twitch and Twitter logo, with my usernames for them, which are both equinoxnick. If possible, I would want a background related to CS:GO/Minecraft. If you need a choice of colors, black and blue will be fine.

hey add me on skype: thatfudge123 and ill make it for you

kostyaS94

New User
Jul 22, 2016
Hello Freedom! Family,

maybe I did not understand you, that's Work for Twitter
Still.jpg

Hello Freedom! Family,

hit me up on skype, my portfolio is below along with my youtube channel.