Need Help!

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys other than this channel with vlogging I have my own youtube and twitch. I love to stream daily but it is getting very hard to do... I am in need of a new CPU and Motherboard for my computer and are looking for options that are not to to expensive but able to stream games like Overwatch, Counterstrike, etc.. Can I get some help?

Vetrro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Streaming games like that are particularly hard to do at a reasonable quality for a low price but I would recommend an i7 CPU for the heavy encoding streaming requires and base the motherboard off of whatever socket the CPU is. From my experience motherboards don't really help with streaming its all based off of your Internet speeds and CPU power.

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Streaming games like that are particularly hard to do at a reasonable quality for a low price but I would recommend an i7 CPU for the heavy encoding streaming requires and base the motherboard off of whatever socket the CPU is. From my experience motherboards don't really help with streaming its all based off of your Internet speeds and CPU power.
Well I need a motherboard that is compatible with the CPU... :/

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Why don't you just buy a Motherboard that comes with a i7 processor? Saves a lot of hassle. I have an i7 4790k that I bought with a mother board already attached to it.

Reactions: Fremma

Vetrro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Why don't you just buy a Motherboard that comes with a i7 processor? Saves a lot of hassle. I have an i7 4790k that I bought with a mother board already attached to it.

That works as well but it really isnt hard to install a processor. Just gotta stay calm and don't freak out lol :p

Reactions: Alpine

JmcHD

New User
Jun 18, 2016
Ye I agree I just play games like black ops3 on my console just becuase its easier and alot cheaper