TheSamuraiHex

Autistic - YouTuber | Author | Artist
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
SamuraiHexMatt
Hey all, Hex here.

I've recently got into the whole streaming stuff over on Twitch. After some failed streams I've realised I can't play MultiPlayer games while streaming as I lag too much.

So I've gone into Single Player Let's Plays for my Stream. My current stream schedule is on a Saturday and Sunday and I've decided to play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. However to make things more interesting I am going to mod the game.

I've currently got about 30 mods installed from my own choice. This are mods I find necessary to play ever since I modded Skyrim over a couple of years ago now.

Anyway other than those 30 mods I've also decided to let my viewers suggest mods for me to install during the playthrough. Though like I said I've just recently got started with streaming so only a fair few watch me.

Was hoping some of you could help me in recommending mods for me to install for the game.

So what you have to do is just post a mod that'd be good in a streamed LP here in this thread.

My character is currently a rogue who loves money above all else. So any mods to help him in getting money would be nice! Thanks! 8D

Last edited: